Directors Personal Tax Returns
Many company directors these days are required to complete an annual tax return, due to them receiving dividends in addition to a company salary and benefits. The tax return will pull together all sources of income, covering employment income, rental income, interest on savings income and dividend income, and will take in to account tax already deducted such as PAYE. Tax due on any remaining income will then be calculated using the bandings and tax rates applicable at the time.
DG Accountancy Services can prepare and submit your tax return, and take away the anxiety and stress that can sometimes be associated with tax returns.
What is included in this service?
- Gather together all of your sources of income, and totals of tax already paid in the tax year in question
- Process all of the information into the tax return
- Email you a copy of the tax return upon completion
- Once you are satisfied, submit the tax return online to HMRC
- Dealing with any HMRC queries that may arise from your return.
Our aim is to remove the worries that you may have about submitting a tax return. We have specialists available who will be able to provide an efficient service, at an affordable price, who are up to date on personal tax legislation, ensuring your tax bill is correct.
If you wish to know more about any of the accounting services DG Accountancy Services offer or would like to arrange a free initial consultation in order to discuss how we may help you, please call 0203 371 7939 or contact us and we will be happy to assist you.