Accountants For Sole Traders

If you’re a self employed sole trader, you will need to complete an annual self assessment tax return.

You have to assess what your business profits are and report them to HMRC via a tax return. As your accountants, we will ensure that the self assessment tax return is submitted correctly, on time (see our guarantee) and that you’re claiming all relevant allowances and so minimising your tax.

If you work in construction and are registered for CIS, we will also account for any tax already paid at source.

Paper returns are due by 31st October and online returns are due by 31st January following the end of the tax year, 5th April.

How we help Sole Traders:

  • We process your invoices and receipts.
  • We calculate any further allowances due to you.
  • We prepare an income and expenditure account.
  • We prepare your self assessment tax return.
  • We calculate how much tax you are due to pay.
  • We advise how much you need to pay in tax and when by.
Choosing Accountants Book

Select list(s) to subscribe to

By submitting this form, you are consenting to receive marketing emails from: DG Accountancy Services Limited, 17 Stonecot Hill, Surrey, SM3 9HB, You can revoke your consent to receive emails at any time by using the SafeUnsubscribe® link, found at the bottom of every email. Emails are serviced by Constant Contact

Your Free Consultation...

Accountants For Sole Traders

Find Out More

To find out more about how we can help your business to pay less tax and make more money, arrange your Free Consultation by contacting us today.
Institute of Chartered AccountantsOmni Local Business NetworkingFore BusinessGivers Gain - Wimbledon CroydonCheck A Professional